Friday, I wanted to take the long way home from work, but wanted to do something different this time. So I took a quick look at Google Earth and plotted a new path up to the Belt Line trail.
Most people know the Belt Line as the path that runs diagonally down from Eglinton & Allen to Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. Less well known is the western part of the trail, which runs from Allen west and curves down to Eglinton near Prospect Cemetery. This section isn't as long or as wooded, but it's a nice ride none-the-less. I use it as part of the Belt Line/Humber/Lakeshore route I did last week.
So I found a way from work, up through Trinity-Bellwoods Park and a couple of other, smaller parks to Prospect. The final route was just short of 26km, though it'll probably be a little shorter when I try it again without the dead ends and backtracking.
- Cobalt: Visiting Photon at Cherry Beach -- With Pi...
- Cobalt: Back From the Doctor
- Cobalt: Under the Knife
- Cobalt: More From Laura and Allan's
- Cobalt: Visiting Photon at Cherry Beach
- Cobalt: Laura and Allan and Tala and Cody
- Cycling: Longer Way Home
- Cycling: Routes
- Cycling: Breaking 100k
- Cycling: Learning The New Bike
- Cobalt: Photon, This Time With Pictures!
- Cylcing: A New Set of Wheels
- Cobalt: Photon Again!
- Cobalt: Off-Leash
- Cobalt: Graduation
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2006 (35)