Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cobalt: Portraits

I've gotten tired of having to go down to "Small" on wide Flickr photos to get them to fit on this page, so I've tweaked the template a bit. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

I'm now about four days behind in posting Cobalt photos, so I'm going to try to catch up. For today, some portraits:


Squirm
She can be rowdy

Profile
But she's usually pretty dignified

Cobalt
And, of course, extremely cute

Sleepy
It's hard, but it is possible to tire her out

3 comments:

laura k said...

She is so beautiful! The "dignified" pic is terrific. Also the one of her approaching the cat.

West End Bob said...

Who is the photographer and what camera are you using?

These photos are incredibly good, and what an excellent model you have!

James Redekop said...

We do all our own photography. The camera is a Canon 20D digital SLR, and I do post-processing in Adobe Lightroom.

The photos are all hosted on Flickr, along with others. You can get more details about the individual shots in the Cobalt photoset there.