Thursday, September 29, 2005

Books (Comic Strip): My Hot Dog Went Out, Can I Have Another?

The latest comic strip collections that I collect are showing up in stores now. When I picked up Corpse, I got caught up on those as well. I don't just read science books!

I often read comic strip books in bed before going to sleep, especially when I'm reading heavier material (like biology or forensics) during the day, just to relax. The problem is that I have a limited number of comic book collections, so I end up re-reading them a lot. So the more new ones I have, the better.

The first one that I picked up today is My Hot Dog Went Out, Can I Have Another?, the 18th FoxTrot collection. There's not a lot to say about it -- it's fun, but nothing new. The Spider-Man 2 storyline was a little thin as FoxTrot movie geek stories go, though the family vacation story was refreshingly light on "Dad's an idiot" gags. A nice addition to the pile.

The other comic strip book is the latest Sherman's Lagoon collection. That's for tomorrow night.

No comments: