Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Book I Read

I was wandering through Indigo, trying to figure out what to read once I finished what I was reading, and thought to myself, "I have a Blogger account, but I only use it when posting comments... Why not use it to write about what I'm reading? Maybe I can get people to suggest more things to read, rather than have to browse through rows and rows of books."

So I started this up. I don't know how long it'll last, or how busy it'll be. I do read a fair bit, but I've never broadcast my reading habits to the world before. I'm pretty curious as to how it'll work.

Note: I'm using the Canadian book chain Chapters / Indigo as my source for book links. I'm not a member of their affiliate program, though, as I'm not really interested in flogging their promotions or running ads for them. I picked them because they are where I buy many of my books.

No comments: